Below is a reminder about how the pick-up and drop-off will work in our parking lot, key dates, and more about the first few days of school.
Back to School List: [gview file=”http://riverroad.4j.lane.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/School-Supply-2018-2019.pdf”]
Pause Parking Loop Procedures
Please note the following rules for pause parking:
- Drivers must remain in their cars at all times except for car seat fitting.
- Drivers should pull forward as space becomes available.
- Drivers should NOT stop in marked crosswalk areas.
- When getting in or out of a car, students must use the door on the fenced side.
- Students should never get in or out of a car on the driver’s side. It’s unsafe for the student and it slows traffic.
- Drivers must remember to ALWAYS yield at the painted crosswalks and sidewalks
HOURS OF SCHOOL SUPERVISION
The school provides supervision between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:15 p.m., except for 2:00 on Friday and during official school events and programs that occur before and after school. Students eating breakfast will have supervision starting at 7:55. The doors to school open at 7:55. There is no supervision on the building grounds at other times.
School begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m., except on Friday when school ends at 1:45 p.m. Students eating breakfast may enter between 7:55 and 8:25. Transportation will be provided to and from school for students that live a mile or more from the building on all days.
Camino del Río offers both breakfast and lunch for students. Breakfast is served at 7:30 a.m. and lunch times will vary according to grade level. Free and reduced meal information is available through the school office. You can speak with our Kitchen Coordinator B Loftis at any time about your food needs. We encourage you to pay for lunches in advance in ten or twenty day increments. You may pay on line at www.mymealtime.com. If you should need any assistance with your child’s lunch please call 541-790-7200.