– packets available at food distribution sites
– digital scanned packets available from school secretaries and via the 2020 Enrollment Website
– After June 12– packets available at the district office, and digitally on the website.
– Website will be updated to include a link to submit digital registration packets, and information about the summer registrar
– Kindergarten registration requirements, resources, and information has been put together into a video for the community. We understand that many schools were unable to host their Kindergarten Orientation event, and this was put together to supplement some of the information that would have been provided there. This will also be posted on the 2020 Enrollment website.
Please visit the > Family Resource Center website to get information on additional kindergarten readiness and community resources for families.